Updated January 6, 2024
Personal Information We Collect from You:
1) Information You Provide: Any information you submit through the use of our Website or that you give us in any way (“Personal Information”). Such information includes, but is not limited to, name, email address, phone number, company name, company phone number. For example: We may collect information from you if you elect to “opt-in” to receive one of our offers in exchange for your personal information, to subscribe to our email and mailing lists, or to contact us. We may also collect information you share with us on our social media pages, comments, likes, photographs, blogs, or on any online forum currently available or made available in the future. We may also collect financial information you provide to us, including your debit or credit card number and any related billing information (“Billing Information”). We collect this information solely to process payment for the purchase of any product or service we offer that you have requested to purchase and do not retain it any longer than necessary. By submitting this information, you allow us to provide this information to our authorized third-party service providers as necessary to support and process your transactions as well as your credit card issuer/bank institution for that purpose. We may also collect other Personal Information and data when necessary.
3) From Your Mobile Device: Should you consent, [list out what you collect: we may collect your name, telephone number, etc. to communicate with you. We may send SMS messages or push notifications to your mobile telephone to respond to your communications, for authentication and security purposes, etc. We may retain these messages. This data is processed and may be retained to legitimately communicate with you. You may opt out of receiving such messages at any time or disable these functions at any time. Should you do so, your experience with our Website may be affected because the Website may not recognize you as a registered user.
4) Information from Other Sources: We may also receive information about you from other sources, such as third-party website analytic tools, which collect information about visitor traffic; log file information generated when you access or use the Website, and other metadata and in some instances, geolocation information. We may also combine that data with information we have collected.
How We Use and Share Your Information
We may use your information (including aggregate and anonymized information) in several different ways. We will always ensure there is a lawful basis for processing your Personal Information. We may use your personal information to communicate with you and provide you with your requested information regarding our Company and services/products, information regarding new features or data-related products or service offerings, and to improve your user experience with our Website.
1) We may monitor and analyze activity, metrics, and trends, and use your information to verify access to an account on the Website, to learn how the Website is used to understand what our users want Do you store access credentials? Do you use the information to make suggestions and provide a customized experience to your users? Do you use it to fix technical errors, update the Website, and other internal operations?
2) If you use third parties to assist you with functionality of website: We may employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf. These service providers may have access to personal [and business] information needed to perform their functions but are not authorized to use it for any other purposes. We do not provide any of your non-public information (such as payment information, password details, or your IP address) to third parties without your consent, unless required by law. We require all such third parties to treat your personal information in accordance with the law, and only allow them to process your personal data for specific, necessary purposes.
3) If you use information to improve the security of the website: We may use collected information to enhance the safety and security of the Website [and our other users]. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose information when we believe doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect our rights.
4) If personal information is considered a company asset: Your information may be shared as a company asset in the event of a potential sale, merger, acquisition, or other change of ownership or control. If we transfer any of your Personal Information in such circumstances, we will ensure your Personal Information and data remain protected and that the recipient of such information will comply with and be bound by the obligations of our Policy.
5) We may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including disclosures necessary to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or pursuant to judicial orders.
How We Protect Your Information
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to effectively safeguard your Personal Information and maintain adequate security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized use, dissemination, modification, or loss in accordance with state and federal laws. We will only hold your Personal Information and other data for as long as is reasonably required for the purposes for which we may lawfully use that Personal Information or data unless we need to hold your Personal Information for longer as required by law to do so.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
You have the right to opt-out of non-essential cookies, access, correct, delete, restrict, or object to use of your personal information, port your data and withdraw consents, in accordance with national and international privacy laws. We may, in our sole discretion, comply with your requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of personal data we store in accordance with applicable law. However, we may not be able to comply with requests to the extent that they would cause us to violate any law or infringe any other person's rights.
Notices and Modifications
We reserve the right to change the Website and the terms of this Policy at any time. The latest effective date will be highlighted at the top of the Policy. If there are any material changes to the Policy or how we will use your Personal Information, we will notify you by prominently posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by directly sending you a notification. It is your responsibility to review any notices or modifications to this Policy.
Conditions of Use
If you choose to use the Website, your visit, use, or any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the State of Ohio.
Third-Party Websites Not Covered
If you access any third-party websites via a link from our Website, you will leave the Website and will not be covered by any policies relating to our Website. We are not responsible for the content or use of your Personal Information or data by any third-party website.
Children’s Use of Our Website
Our Website is not intended for use of children under 18. We do not allow users under the age of 18 to use our Website for any reason. We do not knowingly collect, share, or store any Personal Information or other information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor under 18, we will delete this information, and/or attempt to obtain parental consent. If you are a parent and discover that we have collected any information from a minor, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Data Transfer
We are based in the United States and provide our [services, products] using computer systems in the United States. If you are outside the United States and [you use our services or purchase our products], your information may be transferred to and processed in the United States. We do not actively participate in the outgoing transfer of information beyond the United States.
Data Protection Rights
You are entitled to data protection rights, specifically the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from Villalba Law Firm for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request Villalba Law Firm correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request [Company Name] to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Villalba Law Firm erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Villalba Law Firm restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Villalba Law Firm’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Villalba Law Firm transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
How to Contact Us
If you have any concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to 1329 E Kemper Rd. Suite 4100C, Cincinnati OH 45246
Check out the Heartsong Entrepreneur podcast and sign up for our newsletter for legal and business tips and inspiring stories of entrepreneurs listening to their heartsong!
1329 E Kemper Rd. Suite 4100C
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Licensed in Ohio
© 2024 Villalba Law Firm
This website doesn't give financial or legal advice. The stuff you see here, like text, images, and videos, is just for learning purposes. It's not a replacement for professional advice. We can't guarantee the info is accurate, so use the website at your own risk. Using our website also doesn't create an attorney-client relationship.